Are you passionate about supporting local businesses?
Would you like to help individuals achieve their business goals and dreams?
Are you looking for a role where you get job satisfaction every day?
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an individual to join our passionate team of Business Advisers in Aberdeen City & Shire.
Unsure what a Start-Up Business Adviser does? Well, as part of the Business Gateway offering, you will play an instrumental role in delivering enhanced business support throughout the region.
This position suits a personable and methodical individual that is also a great listener and has a good understanding of the local business landscape. You would predominately be office based and your duties would include – but are not limited to:
- Handing new enquiries and managing a portfolio of pre-start and newly started lifestyle businesses, primarily via phone and email
- Opening the doors of opportunities and support to your clients
- Relationship management and building rapport with partner organisations
- Attending and sometimes hosting inspirational networking events
- Developing new business avenues
- Administration and CRM duties.
We're Asking For...
- Do you have with a business-related qualification, or have you gained valuable experience from having run your own business? If the answer is yes, this could well be the perfect role for you!
- You must also have a full UK driving licence.
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance.
- Travel insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.c
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please fill out the below application form, attaching an updated CV to send to our team by Monday 16th May at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.