Do you have a passion for business?
Would you like to help individuals achieve their business goals and dreams?
Are you looking for a role where you get job satisfaction every day?
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team of Lanarkshire Business Advisers. Based in Lanarkshire, this full-time permanent position is focused on delivering the Business Gateway Lanarkshire service to enhance business support throughout the region.
As a vital part of the team, we’d expect you to be personable, methodical, a good listener and have an understanding of the business community across the region. This role is predominately office based and duties include – but are not limited to:
- Helping people solve their business issues.
- Speaking with people – via phone to email – who are looking to start their business.
- Relationship management and building rapport with partner organisations within our region.
- Administration and CRM duties.
We're Asking For...
- An individual with a business-related qualification/experience or if you have previously run your own business this could be the role for you.
- You must also have a full driver’s licence.
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days per year.
- Travel insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please fill out the below application form, attaching an updated CV to send to our team by Wednesday 5th January 2022.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.