Do you have the skills and experience to help shape the future success of Scotland’s start-up and scale-up businesses?
Are you looking for a new challenge in the entrepreneurial fast lane?
Are you ready to develop and lead our next generation of Accelerator Programmes?
Elevator is recruiting now for TWO Programmes Managers to join our growing national business support team to work directly with Scotland's most exciting start-up and scale-up companies.
Working with Local Authorities, Universities, and the Entrepreneurial Support Eco-system, Elevator delivers Accelerators and other programmes across Scotland which deliver entrepreneurial led education, access to specialist networks, sectoral knowledge and inspiration, and investment opportunities for local, national, and international businesses.
As a vital part of Elevator’s Programmes Team, we expect that you will already have a proven skill set and capability which will allow you to:
- Develop and create business support and Accelerator Programmes, identify key content and programme schedule, deliverables, aims, objectives, and milestones.
- Work collaboratively to understand the objectives of all stakeholders and clients.
- Deliver the programme by working directly with participants, usually the company founders, to support them in their business needs.
- Provide challenge, guidance, and advice across a wide range of entrepreneurial subjects.
- Develop an ecosystem support network including Mentors and Partners.
We're Asking For...
- An individual with a deep understanding of the business start-up and scale-up arena. This may be through the successful creation of your own business or from working in a previous business support or advisory area.
- Candidates with demonstrable capability in leading, motivating and delivering results.
- Interest from candidates with either a sectoral expertise or a more general business acumen.
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days per year.
- Travel insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form, attaching an updated CV and send to our team by Friday 15th October 2021.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.