Permanent Full Time
Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their potential?
Are you looking for a new challenge working with young entrepreneurs of the future?
Are your presentation and communication skills second to none?
Elevator is recruiting now for a Programme Co-ordinator to join our growing national business support team to work directly with Scotland most exciting start-up and scale-ups companies.
Working with local Authorities, Schools, Universities, and the Entrepreneurial Support Eco-system, Elevator delivers Accelerators and other programmes across Scotland which deliver entrepreneurial led education, access to specialist networks, sectoral knowledge and inspiration, and investment opportunities for local, national, and international businesses.
As a vital part of Elevator’s Programmes team, we expect that you will already have a proven skill set and capability which will allow you to:
- Co-ordinate existing and evolving Elevator programmes in association with colleagues, management, professional partners and participants.
- Design, prepare and undertake administration relating to events/programmes.
- Promote activities in association with the marketing team.
- Providing advice to entrepreneurs when required.
- Organise and attend events.
- Communicate with external specialist training providers, mentors and presenters.
- Evaluate and analyse programme following completion
- Develop a support network including Mentors and Partners
We're Asking For...
- A proven track record in working with people and / or businesses.
- Ability to travel between sites and across local authority areas where necessary
- High level of IT skills in applications including Microsoft.
- Excellent verbal communication and the ability to “think on your feet” to adapt to any audience.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Excellent administrative and time management skills.
- Ability to work to achieve targets and key programme deliverables.
- Ability to multitask and manage your own time and workload efficiently.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Live, Health and Travel insurance.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please complete the following application form, attaching an updated CV / Resume and send to our team by 1st February 2022.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to email@example.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.