Do you have the skills and experience to deliver multi-million pound contracts?
Are you a safe pair of hands, organised, resilient and on top of your game?
Are you ready to deliver business support services nationally across Scotland?
Elevator is recruiting now for an Operations Manager to lead the delivery of a £2.8m national business support programme (E3) to produce significant local community impact!
Due to recent contract success as part of the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund, Elevator will be establishing a network of Rural and Urban Enterprise Hubs across Aberdeenshire, Dundee City, North and South Lanarkshire. From here we will co-ordinate a number of support initiatives including: Business Support; Access to Funding; Mentoring; Digital Skills education and Inspiring workshops, all with consideration to the environment and Carbon Reduction.
As a vital part of Elevator’s Strengthening Communities team, we expect that you will already have a proven skill set and capability which will allow you to:
- Plan, manage, deliver and oversee the entirety of the E3 contract
- Lead, recruit and manage a team of 23 staff over four Local Authority regions
- Manage a roster of suppliers to ensure efficient operational delivery and quality of service
- Have operational oversight of the budget, expenditure and procurement matters
- Liaise with stakeholders and oversee the production of tracking reports and other KPIs
We're Asking For...
- A demonstrable track record of operational / project management for exacting stakeholders
- Experience of recruitment, leadership and management of people and teams in order to deliver exceptional results on time to high quality standards
- High skill level in budget management and performance reporting
- First class communication, IT and delegation skills
- Ability to think creatively, entrepreneurially and operate under own initiative
- Credible reputation from successful projects and strong business network
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days per year.
- Travel insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
This is a pivotal time to join our organisation as we continue to grow. We expect hard work and commitment, but in return you’ll experience a stimulating, dynamic and fun work environment. If you share our ambition and have the skills and talent to shine within these areas, we’d like to hear from you.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form, attaching an updated CV and send to our team by Tuesday 30th November 2021.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to email@example.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.