Based in South Lanarkshire
Fixed term – 6 month contract to June 2022 (with potential to extend)
£25k p.a. pro rata
Do you have a passion for marketing and have the ability to create and deliver compelling messaging through traditional and digital media channels?
Will you thrive within a fast paced and exciting working environment?
Are you imaginative and creative, with an eye for detail?
Elevator is recruiting now for Marketing Co-ordinators to be involved in the delivery of a £2.8m national business support programme (E3) to produce significant local community impact!
Due to recent contract success as part of the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund, Elevator will be establishing a network of Rural and Urban Enterprise Hubs across Aberdeenshire, Dundee City, North and South Lanarkshire. From here we will co-ordinate a number of support initiatives including: Business Support; Access to Funding; Mentoring; Digital Skills education and Inspiring workshops, all with consideration to the environment and Carbon Reduction
As a vital part of Elevator’s Strengthening Communities team, we expect that you will already have a proven skill set and be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of marketing and an understanding of different channels
- Event organisation and attendance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to adapt to the audience
- Experience of creating internal and external communications
- Varied marketing skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to build an extensive network of both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Comfortable working to targets
- Ability to build confidence levels in the Elevator / Community Renewal Fund brand
- Ability to multitask and manage own time and workload efficiently
- Business / marketing related qualification preferred
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- A willingness to travel within the region
- Any other duties as directed by the Project Manager
We're Asking For...
- Good knowledge of the region in which the role is based, including business networks
- Experience of working with a variety of marketing and communication channels including traditional and digital
- Confidence in your ability to increase service awareness and client engagement through posting creative content across social media channels
- High standards of work quality and a close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Imaginative, creative and enthusiastic whilst being organised and focused on delivery
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Live, Health and Travel insurance.
This is a pivotal time to join our organisation as we continue to grow. We expect hard work and commitment, but in return you’ll experience a stimulating, dynamic and fun work environment. If you share our ambition and have the skills and talent to shine within these areas, we’d like to hear from you.
The project is part funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Please complete the following application form, attaching an updated CV / Resume and send to our team by Monday 24th January 2022. If you have any questions, please email these directly to CRFjobs@elevatoruk.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.