Full-time permanent position
Salary commensurate with experience
Are you energised by people, and excited by helping them succeed and thrive?
Are you a confident HR leader with an open, collaborative style and a practical, “can-do” approach?
Would you like a new challenge in the entrepreneurial fast lane?
If so, Elevator is recruiting now for our first Head of People & Culture to play a key role in the continued growth and development of our organisation.
In this leadership-level role you’ll enjoy a great deal of autonomy, providing leadership on our HR, people related issues and policies, and will work to embed great people practices that are aligned with and enhance our core values.
We’re a creative, high energy organisation and you’ll enjoy working in a fun and stimulating atmosphere. Our people have been central to our success and have played an important part in our growth to date. Over the past three years, we’ve grown from a team of 65 to 125, and a key part of your job will be to ensure that we retain and develop our unique company culture.
We’re looking for…
- Experienced – You’ll understand how to create a highly effective people strategy including attraction, retention, reward and development. You’ll relish the chance to work with high performing leaders, teams, and employees
- Inspiring – You’ll naturally take the lead when it comes to building our fantastic culture at Elevator. You'll inspire others and will gravitate to and connect with people from all walks of life
- Resilient – We move fast, and things can change quickly – where others might struggle, you’ll thrive within this dynamic environment
- Collaborative – You have the ability to partner with all levels of the organisation and work with others to achieve results
- Industrious, creative, and good humoured – You enjoy and are adept at implementing solutions to critical challenges by finding a way or making a way, and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. You bring a positive attitude to the table
- Team-first approach – While you’re designing and implementing your people strategy, you’ll not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to help out colleagues along the way
- Adaptability – We want to see all of our people lead healthy and happy lives and so encourage flexibility. High performing teams also tend to be happy teams and you’ll embrace the art of what is possible
- Degree level education and/or relevant work experience
- A willingness to travel within Scotland
- Pension Plan comprising 8% employer contribution
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days per year
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs plus cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Worldwide travel insurance
To apply, email Managing Director email@example.com attaching:
- A copy of your CV
- A Covering Letter indicating clearly how your experience and skills meet the criteria stated in the job and person specification. Please include your current / last salary and why you feel suited to this position. Please confirm that you have the legal right to work in the UK and that you have no unspent convictions.
The closing date is 28th January 2022.
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer