Ready to play a key role with one of Scotland’s leading business support organisations?
Are you a highly creative, strategic thinker with the ability to produce compelling brand, marketing and PR content across digital, social and traditional media?
Are you ready to take that next step up in your career and into a leadership role?
Elevator is on the hunt for a talented Head of Marketing and Communications to take our company and the exciting businesses that we support to the next level of success! This is a full-time permanent position with a Scotland-wide remit.
In this leadership-level role you will develop and deliver Elevator’s Marketing and Communications strategy. You will relish working within a fast-paced environment with the responsibility of managing our corporate messaging and multiple brands. Your remit will include our extensive Business Gateway services, our thriving business centre properties portfolio and our array of leading nationwide business accelerator programmes. In addition, Elevator has an active annual events calendar requiring creative input and first-class marketing and communications to ensure success.
Leading an existing, talented team, you’ll develop targeted and impactful campaigns and communication programmes across all areas of the business. You’ll be experienced in media relations, internal comms, digital marketing, social campaigns, video and printed material including copyrighting, editing and proofing. You will be part of Elevator’s Senior Management Team, providing trusted advice to help shape the business.
We're Asking For...
- Exceptional skills in creative marketing and communications, project management and team working, with the ability to work independently and make key decisions
- Understanding of stakeholder engagement and relationships, including tailoring strategic messaging, content and channels to target specific internal and external stakeholder groups
- High-level writing skills and multimedia content development ability, including creating content for digital and print channels to reach specific audiences
- Experience and understanding of multi-channel marketing and digital marketing platforms
- Successful marketing campaign creation, planning, delivery and management
- Demonstrable experience in targeted media relations, including identifying key publications based on communication priorities, pitching stories, handling press enquiries and building relationships with journalists
- Imaginative, creative and enthusiastic whilst being organised and focused on delivery
- Degree level education and/or relevant work experience
- A willingness to travel within Scotland
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holidays – 33 days per year.
- Travel insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please complete the below application form, attaching an updated CV and send to our team by Friday 5th November 2021.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to email@example.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.