Are you passionate about supporting local businesses?
Would you like to help individuals achieve their business goals and dreams?
Are you looking for a role where you get job satisfaction every day?
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an individual to join our passionate team of Growth Start-Up Advisers in Aberdeen City & Shire.
Unsure what a Growth Start-Up Adviser does? Well, as part of the Business Gateway offering, you will play an instrumental role in delivering enhanced business support throughout the region. This position suits a personable, well networked and methodical individual that is also a great listener and has a good understanding of the local business landscape. You would be based in our Bridge of Don office with an element of travelling to client premises and other office locations within Aberdeen City and Shire. Your duties would include – but are not limited to:
- Meeting with local businesses to understand their needs, then providing practical and up-to-date advice.
- Writing applications for businesses to access our expertise and services.
- Passing your business knowledge onto others through 1-2-1 support and the delivery of training webinars.
- Being responsible for assisting a large portfolio of local businesses with aspirations to grow
- Engage with other business support organisations to build relationships and referral channels
- Updating our CRM system to accurately document support provided
We're Asking For...
- An individual motivated by ambitious KPIs
- Strong administration skills, time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- A proven track record in working with people and / or businesses
- A high level of IT skills in applications including Microsoft
- Excellent verbal communication and the ability to “think on your feet” to adapt to any audience
- A seasoned multitasker who can manage their own time and workload efficiently
- Excellent networking skills
- Do you have with a business-related qualification, or have you gained valuable experience from having run your own business? If the answer is yes, this could well be the perfect role for you!
- A full UK driving licence is a must!
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance.
- Travel insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.c
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please fill out the below application form, attaching an updated CV to send to our team by Monday 16th May at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to email@example.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.