Fixed term – 6 month contract to June 2022 (with potential to extend)
£22k p.a. pro rata
Are your organisational skills second to none?
Will you thrive within a fast paced and exciting working environment, where no two days are the same?
Do you have a passion for attention to detail?
Elevator is recruiting now for Administrators to be involved in the delivery of a £2.8m national business support programme (E3) to produce significant local community impact!
Due to recent contract success as part of the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund, Elevator will be establishing a network of Rural and Urban Enterprise Hubs across Aberdeenshire, Dundee City, North and South Lanarkshire. From here we will co-ordinate a number of support initiatives including: Business Support; Access to Funding; Mentoring; Digital Skills education and Inspiring workshops, all with consideration to the environment and Carbon Reduction
As a vital part of Elevator’s Strengthening Communities team, we expect that you will already have a proven skill set and this role involves:
- Undertaking various administrative tasks associated with the delivery of CRF contract
- Regular updating of database/ records.
- Having Local / community understanding
- Being customer focussed
- Demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Co-ordinating training course scheduling and the preparation of delegate packs
- Working with the Elevator team to signpost enquiries to the most appropriate internal or external contact
- Responding to client email, walk in or telephone enquiries in a professional manner
- Accurately maintaining client files (electronic and hardcopy)
- Being able to work on own initiative; prioritise tasks and activities to deliver within agreed deadlines
- Gathering, filing, scanning of information, materials, documents, reports and evidence which is necessary for the contract
- Identifying possible clients
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients
- A willingness to travel within the region
- Any other duties as directed by the Project Manager
We're Asking For...
- Relevant experience in a similar administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the region in which the role is based, including business networks
- High standards of work quality and a close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Live, Health and Travel insurance.
This is a pivotal time to join our organisation as we continue to grow. We expect hard work and commitment, but in return you’ll experience a stimulating, dynamic and fun work environment. If you share our ambition and have the skills and talent to shine within these areas, we’d like to hear from you.
The project is part funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Please complete the following application form, attaching an updated CV / Resume and send to our team by Monday 24th January 2022. If you have any questions, please email these directly to CRFjobs@elevatoruk.com
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.