Business Success Under 3 Years
This award is for businesses that have been trading for less than 3 years (as at 23/3/2018) that can demonstrate outstanding performance in growth and development.
Part 1. – Demonstration of excellence (Word Count – 500 words)
- Please consider the following points in your answer:
- What is ‘special’ or unique about your business?
- Have you gone above and beyond your plans and expectations, produced innovative products or services, found a new route to market, changed and improved the way you do business, excelled in customer service, or something else?
- What differentiates your business from your competitors?
Part 2. - Evidence of success (Word Count – 1000 words):
- Please provide evidence of achievement in excess of an outlined target.
- Consider the following points in your answer:
- Has revenue / proﬁt / market share exceeded expected levels?
- What proof is there of strong customer satisfaction?
- Have you made a major impact on your sector or local community?
- Have working practices driven the success of your business?
- What key performance indicators do you use to demonstrate success?
- Do you have any innovative technology solutions?
- Are you a great company to work for?
- What are your future goals?
Part 3. Personal Bravery, Tenacity, Skill and Hard Work (Word Count – 500 words)
Tell us about you and the experiences that got you to where you are.
Please consider the following points in your answer:
- Have you overcome adversity to get your business up and running?
- What challenges have you faced and overcome?
- What risks have you taken to achieve your success?
Part 4. In the text box below please provide the following information (Word Count – 500 words)
- A summary of projected growth for the next 3 years
- A summary of the business that addresses the following: tangible evidence of commercial success, effective ﬁnancial controls in place, evidence of a customer-focused marketing strategy,
- Entrepreneurship and vision for the future.
- Future growth and expansion plans