We are currently hiring for the following role:
If you would like to join Team Elevator but we don't currently have an opening suitable for you, we are happy to accept speculative CVs. Please submit your CV and cover letter HERE we will keep your details on file for future positions.
Why Work for Elevator?
At Elevator our everyday working policy is:
Work Hard / Play Hard / Give Something back.
We work in a friendly and fast-paced environment with a diverse team spread over 3 business streams; Property - Elevator Business Centres creating a home for Business, Business Support for Start Up and Growing Businesses through Business Gateway and Community-led Elevator Initiatives. Our work ethic is centred around helping our clients by providing a high level of professional service.
As an employer, Elevator offers a fantastic range of benefits and perks:
- Elevator offers an 8% Pension contribution
- Each employee is covered by AXA Private Medical Care, including Dental Cover.
- Heath Insurance is also provided for all Employees.
- Elevator operates Flexible working solutions for staff
- Elevator offers the provision of Childcare vouchers
- Elevator run a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Insurance is offered for staff
- Elevator makes a contribution to all gym memberships or memberships of sports clubs for staff.
- Elevator offers a contribution to Spectacles
- Elevator provides Health and Well-Being days for staff
- Staff offers are available for well-known brand stores through our online benefits service
Elevator as an employer believes that a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Staff members are encouraged to enjoy the work environment and the social opportunities available, as well as working hard as a team to achieve high standards and targets.
If you would like to find out more about the Elevator team, they are regularly featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages. If you would like to find out more about the services we provide at Elevator, these are also outlined in depth on our LinkedIn Company Page.